Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoon

We received Kung Fu Panda 2 from Netflix yesterday and Clay and I plotted a little surprise this morning.  He went and picked up donuts from Shipley's and we had a little Saturday morning fun.

Can you guess which on my girls was most excited?

Yep!  Emily has a super sweet tooth and if notice she had a sprinkles in the first picture and a nut covered here...she's begging for a third.  Don't worry, we don't usually let her do this otherwise she might become a donut.

Snuggling up with Daddy, especially during the scary parts.

I LOVE our new aqua colored console we got for Christmas!!!  Makes movie watching so much more fun.

This just might become a Saturday morning tradition!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! NOw I want dough-nuts. Love Emily's pjs BTW. They all look totally engrossed in the Kung Fu Panda movie. The aqua TV cabinet is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your fun Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete