Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

I'm going down, down, down, down...Hee hee!  I had a great week this week.  I ate fried chicken wings, hotdogs and chips, pizza, you read about the pig roast, hamburger...yet I lost 1.8 pounds!  Yay me!!!  It seems the weeks that I eat "normal" I do better than the weeks I eat like a rabbit.  I think it's the fact that I think more about portion control, and eat a little healthier around those not as good for you meals.  Moderation and balance is everything right?  Here's a picture of me now 24 pounds down, 10 more to go!!

And I can't resist sharing a picture of Emily from yesterday.  How cute is this child???




1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing Olivia. I loved you before and still do but I know you feel better. Way to go! You can do anything you set your mind to do.
    Emily is so darn cute it makes me want to fly out to texas and see all of you.
    Hugs,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete